Monday, February 12, 2007

Interesting Blackjack site

Check this out:

http://www.blackjackinstitute.com

Apparently these dudes made quite a few quid off Blackjack! I am too tight to buy the book though as I prefer to work out my own systems and methods, especially where gambling is concerned.

No casion for me this weekend anyway - decided to go home and see my girl instead of staying out partying and gambling. Of the usual suspects, one guy lost £40 and the other was up an unconfirmed amount. It could have been me stacking those chips!

Never mind. No chance of it this week either due to more girlfriend-related commitments. reckon I will have to have a blowout soon. Pre-blowout I will post with my strategy of how to win then report back with my results so watch this space!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home